We consider your personal data as confidential; that is why nomiks.io is compliant with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), in accordance with the Swiss Federal Data Protection and Information Commissioner (FDPIC).
We strive to take reasonable, technical measures to prevent loss or misuse of any data you provide to us and to prevent disclosure to unauthorized third parties.
However, despite these measures, the Internet remains an open system and we cannot guarantee that unauthorized third parties will not be able to circumvent these measures or use your personal data for illegitimate purposes. As a result, Nomiks will not be held responsible for any fraudulent recovery of your data for any use whatsoever.
nomiks.io has no control over the content or data protection of external sites to which they are linked. Consequently, nomiks.io declines any responsibility concerning the processing of your personal data by these sites. It is your responsibility to learn about the privacy policies of these external sites.
PERSON IN CHARGE OF DATA PROCESSING
The person responsible for processing your personal data is the Nomiks team :
Avenue des Grandes Communes 8, 1213 Petit-Lancy, Switzerland
Contact Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Data Necessary for the Operation of Our Services
When you contact us via our contact form, we may collect the following personal data :
- Last name, first name, and company in order to identify you
- Email address and telephone number in order to contact you
With regards to the collection and subsequent processing of any other data that you may communicate to us through our contact form or otherwise, we consider that this information has been provided on your own initiative and, therefore, that this collection and processing is carried out with your consent.
Technical Information Retrieved from Third Party Sources
When you visit our site, we collect information about the devices you use and the networks you are connected to. This technical information includes :
- Device Information : for example, your hardware model, operating system version, or unique device identifier.
- Log Information : Information collected automatically when you browse our site in server logs includes your Internet Protocol address and device and event information (such as crashes, system activity, browser type, browser language, and the date and time of your browsing activities).
- Browsing Data and Statistics : IP address, geographical location, date of visit, duration of visit, pages consulted and the order thereof, as well as pages shared on social networks.
We collect this information through various technologies, such as cookies. For more information on this topic, please refer to the "Details on Cookies" section of this page.
PURPOSE OF DATA COLLECTION
We process your data in whole or in part for the purposes of :
- Sending you information related to our services by email and/or any other means of communication;
- Allowing you to navigate our site and adapting our content to your computer terminal to improve your navigation;
- Memorizing the information you have entered in forms;
- Allowing you to have an interactive and personalized use of our website;
- Identifying your needs and interests and providing you with the most appropriate products and services;
- Analyzing the audience of and visits to our website;
- Broadcasting ads tailored to your interests;
- Analyzing the performance of these ads;
SHARING DATA WITH THIRD PARTIES
The recipients of your personal data are our own management teams and our technical service providers.
In this context, we use Netlify to host the website and store data (https://www.netlify.com/). This provider is GDPR compliant.
We also use the tools of Facebook (Meta) and Google for tracking purposes; see the "Details on Cookies" section of this page for more information.
In addition, we may also be required to disclose your data in order to comply with legal obligations, pursuant to an order issued by a judicial or administrative authority, or in connection with legal proceedings.
Your data will not be sold to any third party, especially for marketing or promotional purposes.
STORAGE AND RETENTION OF COLLECTED DATA
Personal information that we process for any purpose is not kept longer than necessary for that purpose. More generally, we keep personal data for commercial purposes in our active database for a maximum of 24 months, in accordance with the GDPR.
We may break this provision, also in accordance with the law, in the following situations :
- When we are required to do so by law;
- If we believe the documents may be relevant to any current or potential legal proceedings;
- To establish, exercise, or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for fraud prevention and credit risk reduction purposes).
DETAILS ON COOKIES
When you first connect to our website, you are informed that information about your browsing is likely to be recorded in files called "cookies." Our Cookie Usage Policy provides you with a better understanding of the provisions we implement in relation to navigation on our website. It informs you, in particular, about all the cookies present on our website, their purpose, and gives you the steps to follow to set them up.
"Cookies" are small text files of limited size that allow us to recognize your computer, tablet or cell phone in order to personalize the services we offer you.
The information collected through cookies does not allow you to be identified by name. The cookies are used exclusively for our own needs in order to improve the interactivity and performance of our website and to send you content adapted to your interests. None of this information is communicated to third parties without your prior consent, except where disclosure of such information is required by law, by court order or by any administrative or judicial authority authorized to receive this information.
Depending on the type of cookie in question, your consent to the placement and reading of cookies on your computer terminal may be required. An explanation and details of this are provided below.
Cookies That Are Exempt from Consent
In accordance with the recommendations of the GDPR, certain cookies are exempt from the prior collection of your consent insofar as they are strictly necessary for the operation of the website or have the exclusive purpose of allowing or facilitating communication by electronic means.
These include session ID cookies, authentication cookies, load balancing session cookies, and cookies that personalize your interface. These cookies are fully subject to this policy insofar as they are issued and managed by the nomiks.io
Cookies Requiring Your Prior Consent
This requirement applies to cookies issued by third parties that are "persistent" in the sense that they remain on your computer terminal until they are deleted or expire.
As such cookies are issued by third parties, their use and placement are subject to their own privacy policies, a link to which is provided below. This family of cookies includes audience measurement cookies, advertising cookies and, in some cases, social network sharing cookies.
Here are the cookies we use on our website :
- Google Analytics : to generate statistical data on how our visitors use our website. This data helps to improve the ergonomics of the website.
- Google Ads : this cookie allows us to track the behavior of users landing on the site from one of our Google Ads network ads.
- Facebook Pixel : This cookie allows us to track the behavior of users landing on the site from one of our Facebook ads.
EXERCISE YOUR RIGHTS
In accordance with the provisions of the applicable regulations on the protection of personal data, you have the right to access, rectify, and delete data concerning you and the right to obtain a copy of the personal data we hold in a structured electronic format (transferability).
You also have the right to object on legitimate grounds to your personal data being processed, and the right to object to your data being used for commercial prospecting purposes.
You can exercise your rights by sending us your requests by email to the following address : email@example.com
You are invited to consult it regularly.